Saturday 31 July 2010

Dorset, christenings and SPONSORED BIKE RIDES!!

Please accept my apologies for not blogging sooner. The photos from Dorset are here on my Flickr page.

We had great fun. I can't believe how lovely Lyme Regis still is after all these years, in fact it's almost better than it used to be (although, without my old friends to mess around with, it wasn't quite the same!)

The weather held up, having said that, I am very pleased that we have already booked our holiday in Spain for next summer, 2 weeks of guaranteed sun!

What has everyone else been up to?

Work is still busy but I'm enjoying it, am getting more responsibility with every week that passes, so hopefully by the end, they will have decided I'm indispensable (I hope!)

What else? Am hoping to go to Vintage at Goodwood on the 13th August (not that I've booked my ticket, or the day off work and I probably won't have any money to spend, but oh well!) We're going to a chav christening on the 15th August (A double chav christening no less) so I think I will aim to go ridiculously vintage (somehow) because they will freak out for sure!

Also, and you must pay attention for this bit, I am take part in the CoBi 7 seater bike ride on Sunday 22nd August. I am riding in Leg 19 from London to Guildford - 32 miles, although, I know I won't be doing the WHOLE thing because there's about 10 riders that day (and only 7 seats, and 6 sets of pedals!)

But it would mean a lot to me, if you could sponsor the team, and put that you're sponsoring for me in particular, even a few quid would mean a lot and it's in support of the most excellent Cancer Research UK, breast cancer research in particular. To sponsor me/dontate, please click here. For more info on the CoBi bike ride itself, click here.

Thanks girls!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave me one to brighten my day!