Well we've had two days of crying about it but I think we've reached a decision. And that is that when/IF my parents get their butts in gear and move up north (North Yorks/Richmond area btw as I realise I forgot to answer that question!) then I'll be moving in with Andy. He professed his undying love for me, apologised for being a shit boyfriend because of his situation, and said that he wanted us to really have a chance to be together forever, and as a result he was going to start doing his house up in preparation for my moving in (whenever that be!)
It is all a little scary, his house is crumbling and falling apart at the seams, but how could I resist?! He was so upset. I think all I really wanted was a sure sign from him that he wanted it to work and wanted me in his future. I think I was taking the easy option, in terms of career and job prospects (ie having a chocolate shop or training as a paramedic up north) but in reality I couldnt bear to be apart from him.
So there we have it, when my parents finally decide to move, i'll move in with Andy. Which is scarily exciting.
Not much else to report other than im skiving off training at the moment.