Tuesday 9 March 2010

Further Attempts



So Andy went out this evening to buy some bargain basement laminate flooring from downstairs. It was £50 for 41 sq mtrs. The catch? It was in Ilford. Literally the other side of London to us! So he went to Bromley to my parents house and my dad took him up there in his van. I can only assume they're loading it into the Kangoo as we speak, I just hope it all fits!!

This meant that after getting Scazz to bed, I had the house to myself (which admittedly freaks the shit out of me!) Decided to watch Mr Holland's Opus, which I was bored of after 2 minutes. Then I put on Slumdog Millionaire, which lasted all of 30 seconds. Then I put on Mo, which was a TV drama about Mo Mowlem. It's been pretty interesting. I've just got to the bit where she loses the Northern Ireland secretary job to Mandelson.

Hope my reader(s) are well, what's your news?!

2 comments:

  1. we're good ta! your hair is coming along great! you are a dab hand pro now that is for sure. I couldnt get into slum dog millionaire either. I think I managed maybe 5/10 mins of it. I therefore cannot see what all the fuss is about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a pretty good film in the end, but it doesn't really start to make sense until maybe 30 minutes in. I didn't like it the first time I watched it but actually it's a very clever film.

    Now just for Victory Rolls. I have a dance in 10 days time, need a snood by then I think.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, please leave me one to brighten my day!