Pinched from Alex...
* What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 15, and around this time I was probably doing pretty much F all on summer holidays, might maybe have been away with my parents somewhere, quite possibly Scotland because it's the Festival in August (that's not why we went). I was also going out with a boy called Adam. Apart from Andy, he's the only boy (and trust me, he was a boy, definitely not a bloke or a man, or anything near, he was a runt!) I've been out with properly.
*What was I doing 1 year ago?
Working, at Kingston still, hating my job, bloody hating the people I work with, being constantly stressed about money and living in the bedroom upstairs because Andy's mum still lived here. I don't want to say Ugh, but that is how I feel about all this.
*What was I doing yesterday?
I was at work. I say work, but I didn't do much work, the bare minimum. It's not that I don't enjoy the job I'm doing now, but the last couple of weeks, I have been feeling more and more like I won't stay, that my opinion isn't valued and they just wanted someone to keep the other girl's seat warm. HMPH!
* 5 snacks I enjoy?
2. Chocolate, preferably Galaxy, also especially Twirls.
3. Toast, especially white bread, naughty. Also good with Marmite, jam and peanut butter, though obv not all at the same time!
4. Pop Tarts (I haven't had them in a while, but I was watching Spaced earlier, and Daisy cooks some in a Pulp Fiction spoof and had a sudden craving!)
5. Biscuits - pretty much any time apart from Ginger Nuts and Rich Teas.
* 5 things I would do if I won £100m
1. Pay off debts - mine, Andy's and my parents
2. Buy houses - London, Spain, Amsterdam, Country (Near coast would be nice, not TOO far from London...!)
3. Buy cars - Original Mini, Audi Q7, Ford Popular (Sit up and Beg), Vintage American car of some kind (Andy wants a Ferarri, BORING!)
4. Hire some people - Nanny, dressmaker, hairdresser, chef, personal trainer, beautician trained in Electrolysis, plastic surgeon...
5. Set up a screenprinting business, just for fun. A general frou frou business, with a shop front and workshop out back. Pocket money yknow!
* 5 locations I would like to run off to
1. Maldvies/Bahamas/You get the idea. With no one around, not even Andy or Scarlett. Just a solar powered iPod and a stack of books.
2. Japan - I have to go here at least once and live out my Lost in Translation fantasy. One day (I hope!)
3. America - I've never been, I must be the only person in the world who's never been, literally.
4. Amsterdam - duh.
5. My parents house - I miss my old duvet, and my dad showing us crap on YouTube, and the stinky pooch and my mum being weird. Not all the time, but sometimes.
* 5 habits I have
1. Sucking my thumb - I will probably never stop.
2. Being angry - is that a habit, I dunno.
3. Bitching - definitely a good past time, it will DEFINITELY get me in trouble one of these days. I have loose lips (keep it clean!)
4. Not brushing my teeth very often - gross I know, this shows how lazy I really am, I do it once a week usually, will come back and bite me in the arse I'm sure.
5. Drinking - I like a drink, I don't do it a lot, but when I do, I do. Love how it makes me feel after just a couple, all loose and warm and comical and confident.
* 5 things I like doing
1. Listening to music - til I die.
2. Playing with Scarlett - nutter.
3. Drinking - see above.
4. Sleeping - especially if I have a reunion with the duvet mentioned above.
5. Shopping - the reason I'm in debt...!
* 5 TV shows I like
1. Shooting Stars
4. Peep Show/IT Crowd/Pete VS Life (General C4 Friday night...!)
5. Friends (god, how lame, but I totally grew up with it!)
* 5 things I hate
1. Inconsiderate smokers - I'd prefer it if you didn't blow it over your shoulder whilst I'm pushing my pushchair behind you, twat.
2. Smells - I'm quite bad with smells, if something smells and I don't like it, I go apeshit. Red onion chutney, fuck off.
3. Wet bread - My cousins once did this thing about a haunted house, "This is his hair" - Spaghetti, "This is his eye" - Pickled Onion, "This is his skin" - Wet bread (or something like that, but it FREAKS ME OUT and it was awful when Scarlett was weaning and just gummed on toast and I had to clear it up!)
4. Girls of a certain type - But I think I don't hate them, I envy them.
5. Myself - sob sob emo answer
* 5 biggest joys at the moment
2. Being alive
3. Being with Andy
4. Having the house to ourselves at last and not being invaded by carers all day long, lingering and making a mess!
5. That Andy has a good job and good career progression.
Right, on that note, I'm going to bed. Please, do sponsor me on the 7 seater bike ride tomorrow by way of donation via this link: http://myprojects.cancerresearchuk.org/group-giving/cobiuk PLEASE!