Saturday 18 January 2014

Life List - Updated

So in an attempt to get my blog back up and running and generally be better at it I've updated my pages, including updating my Life List.  I've been inspired by a few bloggers to do a 2014 List so keep an eye out for that.  In the meantime, my accomplished acts:


  • Have another baby (check, did that in spectacular fashion... Woody's Roundup - Birth Story Posts)
  • Buy a proper pram for our next child (check, the gorgeous Mamas&Papas Sola, really impressed so far)
  • Grow my hair so it reaches below my shoulder blades (check, see here, but stupidly I got it all cut off before Woody arrived, which was really stupid, I miss so badly the ability to topknot it and get it out of the way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave me one to brighten my day!